I’ll be speaking at the Freelance Forum on June 4, 2015 from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM. If you are creative and are in Atlanta then, hope you will make plans to attend.
THE CREATIVE CURSE: How to Break Free
- Do you suspect you’re pricing your services for less than they’re worth?
- Do you routinely do work on ‘spec’ or get sucked into other cash-flow zapping requests for your time?
- Are you missing opportunities to raise or negotiate your fees?
- Do you obsess over perfection and regularly insist on doing things your way?
- Are you easily distracted by the next shiny thing?
If any (or all) of these sound like you, you may be suffering from ‘The Creative Curse’.
Creativity is a wonderful servant but a terrible master. The creative gift often goes hand-in-hand with challenges that seep into every aspect of our work, leaving us frustrated with our results and damaging our careers.
From problems with money to managing time and everything in between, it is possible to break the curse and return creativity to the wonderful servant it is meant to be. In this highly interactive program, you will learn the Top Five Ways to Break the Creative Curse as we poke fun at our own foibles and learn doable strategies for changing our results with money
and the rest.